Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What a nut

I know I already put these on Facebook, but I don't think the parents have seen them. Our nap refuser got tuckered out at Costco and fell asleep in what looks like an extremely uncomfortable position. She is so silly! She is close to walking, so probably by her 1st birthday.  She still has the cutest tiniest feet and tiny blue eyes.  Her blond hair is always sticking straight up like she got electrocuted.  She has spunk.  She will not eat anything if she cannot do it herself, so baby food is out.  She likes to shake her booty when she hears music, and she especially loves to dance in the tub, which drives us crazy as it's so unsafe.
She still spits up a ton which is soooo annoying.
 

 She adores her brother and continues to pester him, like most younger siblings do. Anyone know how to get her to stop biting? She thinks it's hilarious to bite Benny's toes. She also bites our cheeks, thighs, shoulders, basically whatever she can get her teeth on. But her favorite is Benny's toes because he freaks out every time. And besides the pain, feet biting is gross; so I'd like her to stop.
But she sure is cute


2 comments:

Tim and Kristi Corless said...

Your kids are so adorable!!! That is an uncomfortable looking nap in the cart! Aren't kids funny!?! Lindsey went through a biting stage too and I don't know what got her to stop but she doesn't do it anymore. She'll probably just outgrow it! We'll keep you in our prayers for employment. I'm so glad you've been able to work at least. That would be so scary! I never do projects with my kids either and definitely need to work on being a better stay-at-home Mom. I feel so trapped all the time instead of being grateful for what a blessing it truly is. Thanks for always commenting on my blog! I love looking at yours!

Angela Okada said...

This definitely put a smile on my face. Especially the photo of Ellie sleeping!!!