Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Stay at home dad

 
Ben said he doesn't like the term "house husband," but he's ok with stay at home dad.  As mentioned earlier, Benny loves having his dad at home. Today Benny told me that I should get a job and take Ellie with me so he and his dad can stay at home and hang out ha ha. But it really makes me wonder if I'm the one that should get a job and Ben should stay home.  He's so darn good with the kids, way better than I am.  Maybe it's the teacher in him, but he has things all scheduled out and does projects and everything.  I rarely do projects:(
 
He took the kids to the park and snapped this:

My sister Janice gave Benny a turkey making kit, so they made these:

This week I came home to tombstones.  I will clarify that I did not post pics of all of them as Ben's sense of humor can be a bit much;)
 
So I still have no idea what we're doing in the future.  I'm just picking up as much work as I can, and we're taking things one day at a time. Thankfully Ben is an excellent husband and father and this is a great bonding time for him and the kids.  The little ones are soaking up every second of it.  I think they will be disappointed when Mom is back home again:)

No comments: