Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Benny-isms for today

Benny: (watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates, after they had just found a treasure chest with coins and candy)
I sure hope they paid their tithing!


Benny: What are you making?
Me: Pumpkin dessert.
Benny: Are you making it the right way?
(Last time it may not have been the right way)


Today, 10/31

At bedtime prayer Benny seemed to get stumped on what else he wanted to say, so I whispered in his ear: "Help Daddy to find a job."

He whispered back: "No, I like him staying at home.
Fine!!!
 Help Daddy to find a job...."


I love that every week when the ads come in the mail, he snatches the Toys R Us ad and studies it very seriously:

His art is getting better.  Big Ben did the eyes, but I thought Frankenstein turned out pretty good.  He still hasn't caught on that you have to write all the letters next to each other to spell a word, but oh well

No comments: