Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

Jack o' lantern is perfect for her.  She looks just like one, even without the costume.
 
 Ben took Benny shopping while I was in California and sent me this pic.  I thought it was so cute I couldn't get mad at the money they spent.
 I'd like to crop myself out of this one, but then we'd lose Ellie.  I made Thor's helmet out of tinfoil since the real ones were all sold out everywhere.  Benny didn't care and it only cost $1 to do, so score one for us!

After the trick or treating and candy eating.  Benny got a lot of loot and Ellie's tights are cute.
 
We just went to the townhouses in our neighborhood and that was plenty.  It was way more fun trick or treating here than in Cali.  People got in to it, were home, and were friendly. Benny got so much candy compared to California. My favorite was when we went to the Primary music leader's house. She is a bubbly newlywed and is always gushing about Bnny, and we figured she would enjoy having him stop by. And we were right. Her husband answered the door and called for her to come before we could say anything, and when she saw him she exclaimed, "My favorite!" We of course think Benny's great but it's funny that she likes him so much.

2 comments:

kimiko said...

I love all the new posts! It makes me want to update my blog, but it's so much work. :) I'm glad Benny got a lot of candy. We tried three different neighborhoods, and all of them were full of houses with their lights off. But the kids had fun, and they don't need much candy anyway.

Lori said...

that is sweet. sorry i missed seeing you guys. great helmet for Benny. Hey- i like Benny too! And Ellie. All of you. Didn't realize Ellie is so into biting. You all look great in your costumes.