Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ellie

Eleana Naomi Middleton was born Dec 4, 2011 weighing 8lbs 4 oz and 20 inches long. My water broke at 39 weeks after several weeks of strenuous packing, unpacking, and cleaning.  I have a more detailed and boring birth story for my records but it is LONG.
 My coworkers said I should be too embarassed to show the above to anyone.  So what do I do?  Post it on my blog, of course!  It is a bit misleading as the mirror is angled a little, and I am in the middle of labor so the baby is in a weird position, but yes, I look "large," as church members are so kind to point out.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Kari, you looked beautiful pregnant. As you always do. Seriously! So happy for you and your cute family.

Token Asian Friend said...

That picture in the mirror is the Only picture I've seen of you that reminds me of middle school Kari. Maybe it is the long hair? You look great!

Token Asian Friend said...

Um, and you didn't look pregnant in middle school. I probably should have mentioned that in my last comment.

kimiko said...

You forgot to mention how your water broke at 5 am but you stayed home and showered and made cookies and who knows what else because you didn't want to bother anyone. I would've been freaking out.

Angela Okada said...

You look gorgoues!!! So happy for you!!! I also love the pic at the top of your blog, because Ellie looking up at you!!!

Maggie said...

You look great. You always have to take at least one belly picture, to show your children later and prove to them how much they helped you "grow." I make sure I get a belly photo taken the night before the delivery (when being induced). (I have only 3 mo. to go!) :)