Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rouse

That is the name Ben gave our new house guest. Well he wasn't really even invited. Or maybe he is a she. Anyway, Rouse the mouse made his/her presence known tonight of all nights. We have been going back and forth trying to decide what to do about our living arrangement as our lease ends the end of this month. Then I had a bit of a money moment today and in a panic told God I would just shut up about this apartment and appreciate having a place to live.
So I came home and decided to renew the lease. In the middle of signing I spotted Rouse running across the living room floor. Ironic, or a sign? Oh brother.
At least he's kind of cute.

5 comments:

kimiko said...

Last night you said I had turned into a mommy, but I think you have too, thinking the dirty little mouse is cute. I guess he can't be too bad if you named him.

Bingham fam said...

Way to think positively! Love the picture of benny smiling below so cute! And cute halloween costumes!

Esther said...

I am such a wimp when it comes to mice I don't think I could think it was cute. I know I would just freak out for sure. I can't even stand to see them outside. One time in Ogden I thought I might have seen a mouse in the house and there were some for sure in the shed so I called a pest control place and they came and sprayed the house inside and out (and shed) and I never saw a mouse again. They claim they are harmless to people and pets but I don't know what proof they have for that. Good luck!

Steven & Adrienne said...

That's hillarious that Benny named it...my kids would be running around screaming and jumping on chairs like me! Hope you figure out what to do soon with the housing. :)

Steven & Adrienne said...

OK so I meant Ben not Benny, just a habit to call my ben benny. :)