Saturday, November 7, 2009

Proud

I am having the worst day. This stupid hcg diet doesn't even work for me. My body is resistant to losing weight:(

Anyway, the thing that made my day was my husband. He was watching the BYU game, and if you know Ben, he is an AVID BYU FAN. You do not mess with his games.
Well it was time for Benny to take a nap and he said he wanted a book first, and he wanted his dad to read it to him. When I told him Dad was busy, Ben came right out, read Benny his book, and put him down for his nap. He really likes that little boy.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a good dad! He has his priorities straight. And sorry about Rouse. Hopefully he finds a different home soon.

kimiko said...

Wow, that's amazing! Very happy for Benny.

Bingham fam said...

OK not to put a downer on Ben because that was AWESOME! Wish my hubby would catch on. But you know the BYU game was a blow out and probably not worth watching anyway! :)

Steven & Adrienne said...

Ahhh Ben has come a long way...I never thought the day would come when he would leave a BYU game to do anything...he is an AWESOME DAD!! Way to go BEN! And it was a good game so that makes his sacrifice even better!!

Esther said...

That is so sweet of Ben. He has priorities right! What a great Dad.
I am not really sure what hcg diet is, but I have used weight watchers after Braden was born and it helped me a lot. I like how it teaches you to eat healthy and be accountable for portion sizes. Before that, I would exercise and try to lose weight but didn't loose any, even when I tried to cut out junk food. I got into my pre-pregnancy close pretty quickly after I started weight watchers.