Friday, July 22, 2011

Spring break April 2011


It's been so long it's getting kind of blurry. But we took a coastal trip and went down to visit my parents and Ben's dad.
We went to the mission in Lompoc:



And then to Surf Beach to look for sand dollars. Ben illegally grabbed one from the restricted bird preserve just for me. It was so freezing and windy at the beach that Benny started crying so my mom took him to the car. Definitely not a beach to go lay out or swim



.

Then on to Cambria to visit Ben's dad. His stepmom stayed home in Bakersfield as she prepped for surgery a few days later.
The seals swam right by us.
Benny pretty much stayed this way forever poking anemones and picking up crabs.


More fun at the tide pools:


View from Grandpa Tom's beach house. I could get used to life at the beach:)

1 comment:

Court and Jill said...

It looks gorgeous! I could get used to life on the beach too.