Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Bens

Ever since Benny was born people would say he was Ben's mini me. I just never saw it. He looked too much like himself. Then we got a photo album in the mail from Ben's stepmom for his birthday. I took one look at this pic below and realized they are the same person. I wish I could have found a better picture of Benny where he looks like his dad's twin, but I can definitely see it now. Take off the hair on both and just look at the faces:



They even do the same things:



I thought this was the funniest picture I have ever seen. Both Big Ben and Benny have a thing with sucking their thumb/fingers and holding their ear. Benny has never used his foot, though. I am impressed with Big Ben's flexibility here:

2 comments:

kimiko said...

Wow, they are really do look alike! I thought they looked like twins when Benny was a baby, but lately I haven't been able to see it much. The photos prove that Ben really is his daddy.

Esther said...

They do look a like! Everyone always would say that about Jordan and Justin too, but I was like you, all I could see was Jordan.

Wow it looks like you have done a lot of fun things this summer. I love reading all of your updates!