Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

I'm not even going to bother to put them in order.
Thursday the 28th we had a moms and kids party at a friend's house during the day. Saturday we did Trunk or Treat and games at the church and the kids trick or treated in all the classrooms. Sunday my sister Kimiko had a few of us over for dinner instead of trick or treating. Benny has definitely gotten use of his costume and still wears his hat everday.



Benny and Mayumi at our house after church Trunk or Treat.


Benny and me at Trunk or Treat taking a "time out" (for me. I wanted to punch all the older crazy, rude kids)




My sis Kimiko, Dan and Mayumi




Benny and his best friends from church. He was thrilled they both got to be fire fighters.



Another friend from church. Notice the funny look on his face as they hold hands. She is hilarious.

1 comment:

kimiko said...

Your Halloween post looks very similar to mine. I guess that's what happens when you go to the same places and take pictures of the same kids.