Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blogger

I am really frustrated with blogger and how they've changed the templates. My blog is such a mess and it's driving me crazy. I have spent HOURS trying to fix this and I don't know how. Grrrr! I know if you look at it it probably doesn't look that bad, but it's the fact it is not doing what I want it to do that is really peeving me.
I think I'm going to just leave it alone and focus on the actual posting from now on instead of trying to make it look cute. Blah

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Kari, I think the blog looks great!! Also I totally relate with how you feel about spreading too thin. I hate feeling like I am doing 100 things and all of them poorly. Benny knows you love him and you're a great mommy!

Esther said...

Your blog looks really cute! I hate it when programs aren't doing what I want too. So frustrating!