Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mother's Day

I am sooo behind. I just wanted to quickly jot down a big thank you to my boys for really doing a great job this Mother's Day.
Since church is early, Ben did most of the Mother's Day stuff the day before on Saturday. I was awakened to breakfast in bed (which of course Benny wanted to help me eat). Then Ben cleaned the entire house including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dishes, and even dusting. I got to take a nap, and when I woke up, there were these on the table:

I love all lilies.

And we all just spent the day together. Ben also cooked Sunday dinner. He remarked how it was funny that on Mother's Day a lot of times moms want a break from their families/kids, but it's those little ones who make the day even possible. I am thankful for my sweet little boy who truly made me a mother. And for a wonderful husband who does his best to make me happy.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you had a great mother's day!!!!

And sorry Benny was sick! (from earlier post) Ewww.

Maggie said...

We love thoughtful husbands who turn those good thoughts into action! Yea for naps :) and clean houses and beautiful flowers and yummy food!