Saturday, July 24, 2010

Summer


I completely skipped part of spring and the trip from Ben's dad and stepmom. This is in part due to my search for the pics we took. Alas, they are nowhere to be found. But we did have a nice visit and Benny still talks about the boat ride in the Bay.

Then, in May I went to Utah with Benny. Ben must have really missed us because when we got back, he said he was taking me to:

It was every bit as good as I've heard. Ben even liked it so much he is not opposed to seeing another Broadway show one day.

Ben's mom visited (and babysat while we saw "Wicked") and we used our passes to Six Flags Marine World/Discovery Kingdom, whatever it's called now.


Ben had time off work and took Benny to the SF Zoo:


We celebrated Big Ben's birthday by having some ward members over and then watching fireworks along the Hercules Bay front. Benny was not impressed and turned his back to the fireworks and kept asking "Can we go home now?"



We celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary:


My parents and sister's family were here at the same time which made for some fun barbecuing and crazy trips into the city. Another brother in law was here working for a week but we didn't get to see him. Traffic is torture. And of course I didn't take one single picture. Benny sure loved all the company and is hoping someone else will come visit soon.

So, nothing exciting to report but we sure have been keeping busy and enjoying our summer. Life has not been boring since we moved here and we are just fine with that. We are enjoying the house and feel very blessed for all that we have and the people we know.

7 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Wow, you have had tons of visitors. How fun. I have been wanting to see WIcked...like the rest of the world, I'm sure.

Lori said...

cute photos. love the ones of you and Benny at the top. Glad you got to see Wicked. Pretty great play! Glad Ben liked it.

Have a great week! I'm glad you are enjoying where you are living!

Jennifer said...

That sounds like a jam-packed summer. It must be fun to have so many visitors to entertain. Seven years...Happy anniversary.

kimiko said...

The photo booth pictures are so cute! And it looks like your hair is finally growing. Hopefully Ami and Benny will be able to play again soon.

Carrie said...

I didn't even know Ben's birthday was recently. What friends we are. Happy late late birthday! Happy anniversary as well. We sure love you guys.

Angela Okada said...

I love the photos of you and Benny, sooooo cute! Happy Anniversary by the way!

Kristi said...

You and Benny are so adorable!!! I loved the photo booth pics. I've been wanting to see Wicked for awhile. Sounds like you are having tons of fun! You deserve it!