Sunday, October 11, 2009

Turkey

That's what my child is. Or stinker (and yes, he has done lots of literal stinkies today. I am making Ben take care of one as we speak).
He's just being a typical two year old I guess. Today in Sacrament meeting he announced he wanted to go home and watch Yo Gabba Gabba. Grrr . Feeling a little worn out today

Anyway, this week we went to an awesome kids' museum right underneath the entrance to the Golden Gate Bridge. Talk about a view! The weather was gorgeous and there was TONS of stuff to do. We probably only got through with a thrid of it. It's not really a museum but more of an activity place for kids.
Wouldn't you know, both sets of batteries for the camera were dead and my phone also ran out of memory. I got a couple shots though, and hopefully the friend I went with will send me the ones I took with her camera:

They're not the best quality since I took them with my phone, but can you see the aprons they are wearing as they paint? So cute!

This last one really has nothing to do with anything. I just posted it cuz he looks so old:( We are at Walmart and he is sitting on his new Elmo potty in the cart

This week Ben's mom and brother are coming to visit. I will hopefully have lots of fun stuff to post next time!

2 comments:

Esther said...

That museum looks like fun! I need to do more stuff like that with my kids.
Sacrament is so tough for kids (and me because of kids). Ever since Braden was born Jordan has been sooooo difficult in sacrament. Partly because Justin is clerk and has to sit on the stand and so Jordan knows that I can't hold and control two kids on my own and sets out to prove it. I always feel like the worst mom there since everyone else's kids seem so good. Jordan is getting a little better but the other week when we went a blessing at someone else's ward he kept anouncing loudly "I don't like this church!". What to do with him....

Steven & Adrienne said...

Wow already potty training...I can't believe he is old enough. Hope you have fun with Ben's mom and brother. Benny looks so cute in the pics!!!