Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Movin' On Up...


...to the great north. Well, Northern California. After graduating from Utah State with a degree in Special Education, Ben accepted a job in San Pablo.

We have lived here in Orem, UT the 6 years we have been married, and Ben has lived here in Utah County most of his life. I have been here in Provo/Orem almost 13 years as well! Crazy! So this will be a big move. Most of our family is here, as well as many close friends.

But it will be a great experience and we are excited to start a new adventure.

So...I caved and started a blog and will hopefully be able to keep in touch with people this way. I am also a horrible journal writer and am hoping this will somehow count.
***Ben is happy to have the blog started, although he won't admit, and wants to make it very clear that he is NOT contributing to any posting. (He did come up with the title and ice cream pic)

6 comments:

Wynette said...

Let me leave the first comment on this historic occasion. I can't figure out how to accept people's comments on our blog yet but hopefully you will do better than me. I am hopeful that this move to California will bring many adventures and blessings. we will miss you. We need to have a party before you go. Be thinking when. I am not a good phoner but I will give you a jingle soon! Auntie Wynette

Anonymous said...

I love the blog!! Good luck on your move and I will pray blessings on the new job!! I hope you're better at blogging than I am!!

kimiko said...

I just realized you no longer have to deal with Utah winters. I'm jealous.

chrissie said...

Hope it's a great move for you x

Gina said...

I love your blog name! Good luck in CA.

Esther said...

I am so glad you have a blog!!! I love to see how people are doing. I am sad that you are moving so far away. I but it is very exciting though. Good luck!