Sunday, August 26, 2012

Crazy little girl

I remember my sister saying something about being afraid to have a boy because of how crazy boys are. 
My boy is not the problem.
I don't know where this little ball of spunk came from.  Guess it serves us right for naming her after not one, but two, lively grandmothers.
 
A couple days ago I had a headache and was sitting down for a few minutes.  A few minutes is all it takes for a 4 year old to get his mom's hidden stash of m&m's and feed them to his sister. So I do blame that incident on him:)
 
She loves the tub.  If Benny gets a bath and she doesn't, she will shriek and yell.  The other day this 8 month old climbed in when the tub was empty and I caught her just before her head hit the porcelain.
She hates cows.  She will make the saddest face ever if she hears "moo."  We experimented with different animals, and she was fine with all of them except the moo.  Being the mean parents we are we kept moo-ing because it was so darn cute to see her make this face.  But then she did get pretty upset so we had to stop.
 
She makes a really interesting face which we call her "sour puss face."  We aren't sure why she does it but she does it everytime we eat dinner, and sometimes just because.  To add to the funnyness of it she pants loudly through her nose while she does the face, and sometimes "things" fly out of her nose.  I know that's gross but it is the most bizarre thing.  The video is worth watching although not super clear.
 
She truly is a joy to have around.  She is one of the happiest and smiliest babies I have ever seen, when she isn't being dramatic.

3 comments:

Lori said...

She is such a cute baby!!!

Tim and Kristi Corless said...

What a doll! She is so cute! That's funny that she doesn't like the "moos". I think that's been the first animal sound all three of my kids have learned. I'm glad your move is behind you and you were able to do all those fun things in California before you left!

kimiko said...

I love how happy she is after eating the m&ms. Such a silly girl! Remember how you said Benny has two faces and Mayumi has one for every occasion? Your little girl is exactly the same. So, so cute.