Monday, May 9, 2011

I know this needs to be updated, badly. I'll really try in the next few days.
For now, here are the latest Benny-isms:

Yesterday:

Ben: Benny, today was Mother's Day, a special day for moms when we tell them how much we appreciate them. Is there anything you'd like to say to mommy?
Benny: No.


Today:

Benny: Mommy, can you get me some soy milk?
Kari: Yeah, it's on the counter where I already told you it was.
Benny: Oh, can you bring it in here to me?
Ben: You can go get it yourself. Mommy is not your personal slave.
Benny: Yes, she is.


Oh this boy

4 comments:

Court and Jill said...

He is a crack up! And yay for you for making him get the milk himself. My kids sometimes think I am their slave...it drives me nuts

Carrie said...

That is way too funny! Hopefully next year he'll understand better that he'd better tell his "personal slave" that he loves her if he wants her to continue being a happy slave ;)

kimiko said...

Gotta love three-year-olds!

Wynette said...

You will be glad someday that you wrote this stuff ..s down. I promise. It is too fun. The is the hardest thing for some moms is to just enjoy the craziness of what kids try and get away with and do. YOu are a great mum! Love you and all ...Auntie W.